The Psoas as a True Core muscle hugs the lower back. Awareness and proper training of the psoas creates Good Spinal and Pelvic Alignment and liberates the Lower Back and Hip Joint.
In this workshop you will:
- Learn the functions of the Psoas Minor, Major and iliacus muscles
- Release your Lower Back, Free your Neck and Relax your Shoulders
- Learn Ball, Band, Imagery Exercises to train and Balance the Psoas Complex
- Enjoy Full Flexibility in your Hip Joints and Spine
- Improve you ability to Balance, feel more Stable and Grounded
- Create more ease of movement in Walking, Running and Sitting
To book, contact:
T: 07764 752156
"Rachael had us all captivated with her knowledge and clever use of exercise and demonstration. Experienced students to complete beginners were able to find her workshop equally profound."
Eleah Waters - Pilates Teacher, London