HOST A WORKSHOP
Do you own a Yoga, Pilates or Dance studio? Would you love to increase your student’s and teacher’s awareness of their body?
Movement teachers who work with the Franklin Method are known to have less injury, more fluid movement, increased energy, motivation and confidence.
Bring the most cutting edge material to your studio and experience the future of movement.
- Pelvic Power for Core integration
- Pelvic Power in pregnancy and post natal
- Dancing with an edge
- Psoas- Activate your inner core
- Relax your neck, liberate your shoulders
- Imagery for a healthy spine
- Anatomy and ease of breathing
- Feet for Life: Organizing our Dynamic Base
- Strong and Healthy Knees through Imagery
- Digest for Life: Organ health for your stomach.
- Organ Imagery for Health, Alignment and Flexibility.
- Filters for Life: Organ health for your Kidneys.
- Muscles give me some-Toned and Flexible Muscles through Mind-Body Techniques
- An introduction to the powerful use of imagery in health, motivation and movement
Recent workshops hosted by:
- Pilates on the beach, Miami, Florida
- The Canadian Contemporary Dance Theatre, Toronto
- Klassiski Listdanskolinn, Rejkavijk, Iceland
- Florblanca Pilates, Costa Rica
- To The Core Pilates, Prince George, Canada
- Yoga on the lane, Dalston, London
- Portsmouth Yoga
- Haven Pilates, Exeter
- Enlightened Body Pilates, Honiton
- The Pilates Studio, Bristol
- The Osteopathy and Pilates Studio, Bath
- Gemma Yoga, Barton Peveril College, Eastleigh
- Soul Pilates, Bristol
- Pilates Moves Studio, Bristol
If you are interested in hosting a workshop please get in touch via our contact form
‘Phenomenally useful and engagingly taught’
Katharine Moran Pilates teacher and Owner of Enlightened Body Pilates
"We invited Rachael to teach at our new studio in Exeter, it was so popular we had to book in 2 more with her to satisfy the demand. The workshop was attended by teachers from all across the South West of England.
This workshop fed my inner geek and allowed my inner child to play with the concepts so that they moved from theory to a reality. Franklin’s concepts in some ways seem so obvious and make a lot of sense once they are in motion; and this is why Rachael's intelligent and articulate style of teaching, with her Pilates and dance background, complements the method so well. Rachael is an incredibly welcoming and involving teacher and the atmosphere in the room was very focused yet relaxed. I felt that everyone who attended got something from the session as we all talked about our experiences at lunch in great depth."
"Once I started to think of the body on a much more dynamic level it changed and informed the way I teach fundamentally."
Vida Harrison, Exeter, UK. Pilates Teacher and Co-owner of Haven Pilates.